Thursday, January 29, 2009

Connection

I feel very blessed to have Peter and Kathy as my Canadian parents, since I met them my life has continued to change for the better every second and this has inspired me to reach out to very many need souls whom I could not have done on my own.
I have been connected with very many beautiful Canadian people who are working for the better of other humans in every corner of my beloved country, each of them has brought a whole new world to me and I have learned so much from these people.
I am very passionate about community development I still feel empowering the grass root community is the best way to equip need people help themselves. Come help change the world I am proud of you all and you're doing an awesome job lets keep connected and help each other achieve their dreams
I salute you all the good doers
Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment